Global Seocho Culture Experience’ program is back ~~
Seocho-gu Office is organize the ‘Global Seocho Culture Experience’ program for foreigners who haven’t experienced the real Korean culture. This program actually finished June 2018, but due to it’s so popularity, it opened again. In this program, they will guide you to Seocho main tourist attractions and you can see, hear and experience the real Korean culture. Please register for this tour program, if you are interested in real Korean culture.
○ Name :「Global Seocho Culture Experience」
○ Participant : Foreigners who are interested in Seocho Culture Tour
○ The number of participant : 15 ~ 20 participants per day
○ Tour date : September~ November 2018 Every Friday
○ Tour time : Within 2 hours 30 minutes
○ Operating course : 4 courses in total.
○ Entrance fee : 10, 000 won
-Course 1 Korean Traditional Culture Experience Course ( 07/Sep.) 2pm~
Visit to Daeseongsa (Traditional Buddhist Temple) → Seoul Arts Center → experience the Korea traditional music instruments.
Course 2. Flower Decoration Course ( 14/Sep.) 2pm~
AT Flower Market Center(Make a floral arrangement) → Flower Market Sightseeing
Course 3. Korean Cooking Course ( 17/Sep.) 12pm~
Spicy Stir-fried Chicken & fried rice
Course 4. The Korean Traditional Royal Costume Experience ( 28/Sep.) 2pm~
How to register : Submit an application form
○ Submit : Please visit below, fill in the form and submit it.
Confirmation : Contacting each person
Questions : Seocho Tourist Information Center (☎ 02-3478-1261~3)
Seocho-gu office ‘Culture & Arts Division’ (☎ 02-2155-6220)