Foreign Taekwondo Experience Program
The duration of an event
2019.04.24 ~ 2019.10.31
- Phone number
- Utilization time
Every Wednesday, Thursday, 11:00 to 12:00
- 15 first-come-first-served people per episode
- Free Rental Service (Taekwondo uniform)
K Stat Makeup Class
○ Subject to application: Any foreign tourists visiting Seoul can apply.
○ Period: 15:00 to 17:00 on Wednesdays, 4ths of every month from April to December 2019.
– Detailed schedules may vary slightly, and detailed schedules may be found on the application page.
○ Location: Espera Flagship Store 2nd floor (356 Ewha Womans University-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul)
– Walk for 4 minutes at Exit 2 of Ewha Womans University Station on Subway Line 2.
○ Key content: Latest Hallyu stars’ cosmetic training (60 Minutes) + self-made makeup experience (60 Minutes)
○ Garden: 15 people
○ Language : Korean, English
○ Participation fee : free
○ Application method: Submit application after accessing the following link https://goo.gl/forms/HsNv0UP1zB6qiAaG3
2019 Foreign Gugak(Korea Traditional Music) Academy in the first half of the year
Korean Traditional Performing Arts Experience Course for Foreigners in Korea<수강신청>
– Receipt period: February 18 (Month) to March 15 (Friday)
– Statement: 02-2280-5821 / firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Receive
1. Access to the National Theater of Korea homepage
2. Click on the home page for education application ▶ Foreign Gugak Academy (task name)
3. After completing the application, send the application by mail ‘email@example.com’